How can I use the new Korean NWT 2014 Revision?
First of all, please make sure you have updated Equipd to version 3.4.0.
By default all new users who enable the Korean NWT will automatically be using the new 2014 Revision.
But existing users who had already cached the older Korean NWT will need to follow these steps:
- Open the full-screen Bible window
- Swipe in your finger from the very left edge of the screen (see screenshots below) to open the hidden panel listing the Bibles
- On the NWT Korean Bible swipe your finger from the right to the left
- A red "Remove" button will appear. Click this button, and it will remove the Korean Bible from the list and clear the cache.
- Then click the "+" button top/left
- Search for the Korean Bible and click it in the list
- This will add the Korean Bible back to your main Bible window
- You can then click the download button to download this new Bible for offline use.
If that is too hard, and you don’t mind a reinstall, you could delete Equipd and reinstall it from scratch.
Issue with John chapter 8:
I did not put in the detection for the Korean NWT that handles the fact that John 8 is missing the first 11 verses in the newer revision. I am sorry I missed this and it was not picked up by my beta testers. The issue will be fixed in the next update of Equipd.